- Venture forth into the great outdoors, in classic styling inspired by Merrell’s® 1985 retro hiking boots, with the Ontario 85 Mid Waterproof hiker boot.
- CORDURA® fabric and performance suede upper is abrasion and tear-resistant and has a throwback look.
- M Select™ DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces, metal hooks, and D-ring hardware for a secure fit.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Kinetic Fit™ Base removable contoured insole for flexible support and excellent underfoot comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides added stability, shock absorption and underfoot comfort.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® provides superior traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 3mm lug depth.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Made in USA or Imported
Upper Material: pig suede leather, wool
Waterproofing: M Select DRY BARRIER membrane
Footbed: Kinetic Fit BASE