- The meaning of “V”, “GV” and “GTX” in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- Conquer the trails with the long-lasting durability, supportive comfort, and reliable grippy outsole of the Asolo® Landscape GV ML hiking shoe.
- Water-resistant, one-piece 1,4-1,6mm suede and polyester mesh upper.
- Recommended for: lightweight day hiking, overnight trips, and hiking on mixed trail conditions.
- Traditional lace-up style with woven fabric laces and metal hardware.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining keeps out the wet elements while providing a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- A-Sport anatomic footbed provides a contoured design to fit the shape of your foot for incredible underfoot support and comfort.
- Mono-density EVA midsole is made with a new generation of compound and it offers comfort, cushioning, and stability.
- TPU toe cap for added foot protection.
- Vibram® MegaGrip compound outsole with self-cleaning lugs that increases grip on wet surfaces ad resistance from abrasion.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women’s 8.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Shaft measures approximately 5″ from arch