|SolarPal 60||SolarPal 100||PowerPal Raptor||PowerPal Rocker||PowerPal Pro||PowerPal X|
|Rated Power||60W DC||100W DC||500W AC||300W AC||200W AC||100W AC|
|Peak Power||–||–||1000W AC||600W AC||230W AC||150W AC|
|Weight||2.98 pounds||7.2 pounds||11 pounds||7.31 pounds||7.05 pounds||3.53 pounds|
- Heavy duty; Waterproof; Weather-proof;
- Extra long: 2m or 6.6ft;
- One end is solar connectors (female and male);
- The other end is 5.5×2.1mm connector;
- Made with premium quality material.
How to Charge AIMTOM Portable Power Stations with Solar Panels
- Expand your solar panel under the Sun.
- Connect this cable’s solar male/female connectors with the female/male connectors coming from your solar panels.
- Plug the DC connector to your AIMTOM portable power station’s input port.
How to Calculate Runtime of Your Device Powered by AIMTOM Solar Generators
- Run time = Watt-hour of your AIMTOM power station* 0.88 / rated power of your device;
- For example, assuming your device has a rated power of 30W, runtime of your AIMTOM SPS-155 will be 155Wh*0.88/30W=4.54 hrs (roughly calculated);
- Actual runtime varies from every single application. Consult AIMTOM tech support for details.
Charging AIMTOM Portable Solar Generators with Compatible Solar Panels
Note that this AIMTOM Solar Charging Cable is engineered to be:
- Male connector – Negative
- Female connector – Positive
In some case, if your solar panel is found not charging your power station, just try to switch positive and negative solar connectors on your solar panel side, it will change the polarity and start charging.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Universal for all solar panels with MC4 connectors; Upgraded to extra long 2m/6.6ft, which is great for conveniently positioning your solar gear; Maximum current rating 5A;
One end is female & male solar connectors; the other end is DC 5521 connector -5.5mm X 2.1mm (Outer diameter 5.5mm, inner diameter 2.1mm);
Heavy duty; specially engineered for outdoor harsh enviroment; Strong anti-aging waterproof casing with premium quality copper wires;
Use this cable to connect solar panels to your portable solar generator or power station and charge them with solar power; 3-Year manufacturer warranty; lifetime friendly after-sales support.
NOTE: this cable’s MALE solar connector needs to be connected to NEGATIVE end from solar panel, and FEMALE to POSITIVE; switch the polarity (cutting/splicing may be required) if it doesn’t charge your device;